Criteria for entries
- The proposed toy should be able to engage children through play. It would be a child led play with hardly no adult guidance
- Not expensive. The toy should be accessible to people of different socioeconomic background
- Promotes curiosity and exploration
- Encourages interaction with the physical world
- Develops scientific skills (such as maths, physics, etc)
- Is fun
- For primary school audience (6-11 years old)
- Open ended
- Has multiple uses
Terms and conditions
All toy manufacturers submitting entries must agree to:
- Donate the entry toy for the scientific jury panel (5 items)
- Each toy manufacturer can participate with a maximum of four entries
- All toys must be received by the Science Toy Award by the 31st of March 2018. Entries received after this deadline might not be considered for this year’s edition of the Award.
- In case of being finalist, toy manufacturers must agree coordinate with participating retail stores.
- Cover travel and accommodation costs for finalist to come to the award ceremony in October-November 2018.
- Agree to participate in the Science Toy Award website-related publicity.
- This competition is organized and administrated by the Science Toy Award
- By entering this competition all entrants agree with the terms and conditions of entries in full.
- The Science Toy Award assums no responsibility for postal, technical or natural conditions that prevent the reception and judging of submissions.
- The Science Toy Award reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the award should causes beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper participation in the Science Toy Award.
- The Science Toy Award reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions any time without notice.
For any question please contact us: email@example.com